"The Rock" Dwayne Johnson motivational quotes




Dwayne Johnson nicknamed the Rock is the most famous person in the world in 2022. Former WWE champion Dwayne is now a Hollywood actor and producer. The Rock is one of the greatest wrestlers the game has ever seen. He is a youth icon everywhere in the world. In this video, we publish 20 of his motivational quotes. 

1. "With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains."

2. "What's the key to success? The key is, there is one key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in  the room." 

3." If something stands between you and your success, never be denied."

4."Don't be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams"

5."The wall, your success is on the other side. Can't jump over it or go around it. You know what to do."

6. Not only do I think being nice and kind I is easy but  being kind, in my opinion, is important."

7. Failure's not an option. It's just a step."

8. "When life puts you in a tough situation, Don't say 'Why me?' just say 'try me".

9."You don't need directions, just point yourself to the top and go."

10." Success hasn't come overnight. It's when every day you get a little better than the day before. it all adds up."


11. "There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry."

12." Blood, sweat, and respect.  first two you. last one you earn."

13. : when you walk up to the opportunities door, don't knock on it. Kick that bitchin, smile and 

introduce yourself."

14. "In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and I knew two things, I'm broke as hell and one day I won't be."

15. "The man I idolized built their bodies and become someday - like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger - and I thought, that can be me .' So I start working out. The funny thing is I didn't realize back then in the past to motivate me today."

16. " I like to use the hard times in my past to motivate me."

17. "success isn't always about 'greatness,' it,s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success."

18. The first step to achieving your goal, is ti take moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve."

19. "All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you."

20."Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. and we control both."



21. " I'll never, ever be full. I'll always be hungry. Obviously, I am not talking about food. growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I've never forgotten it,' Once you have ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you will never ever be full.

22. "Think back to five years ago. Think of where you're at today. Think ahead five ears and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable."

23." There's no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.

24. "the single most powerful thing I can be  is to be myself."

25. " I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. the only thing I has was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks- scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is the. The door is wide open, and, it's as big as a garage.

 








1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post